Just paid for a license renewal for Aggregator but the renewal date is wrong

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Just paid for a license renewal for Aggregator but the renewal date is wrong

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    tribedude
    Participant

Shouldn’t the renewal expiration be a year from today (5/18/2017) and not (11/30/2017)?

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

tribedude
    Participant

I did not want two licences. I was prompted by the WordPress Dashboard that seemed to indicate I had to by an aggregator licence in order for the facebook importing to work with the new version of Events Calendar Pro.

Can you please refund me for this extra license I purchased by mistake? I am only using your products on 1 site.

Thank you

Barry

Hi @tribedude,

To clarify the situation: when we rolled out our Event Aggregator service this replaced a number of legacy products, including Facebook Events (which you had purchased), and so as a courtesy we issued license keys to users like you so you could transition from legacy plugin to Event Aggregator.

In your case, that courtesy license key is the one set to expire in November this year. It wasn’t something you actually purchased, so we can’t refund it – but if you wish to use it up until November then you can do so and you could certainly apply for a refund of the Event Aggregator key that you purchased recently.

To do this, please follow the instructions and complete the form found here.

Thanks!

Geoff B.

Good evening Alex,

We have not heard about you this week.

You are welcome back in our support forums any time. But, for now, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great weekend!

Geoff B.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Just paid for a license renewal for Aggregator but the renewal date is wrong’ is closed to new replies.