Jersey

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan Harbourne
    Participant

I’ve now bought the Pro version of The Events Calendar – but ‘Jersey’ is not listed in the pull-downs of countries. Please help, thanks, Jonathan

Geoff B.

Good evening Jonathan and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear that “Jersey” seems to be missing from the dropdown list of countries.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

You can simply go over to Events -> Settings -> Default content and scroll all the way to the bottom.
    You should see the Use a custom list of countries box which will allow you to add Jersey.

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Jonathan Harbourne
    Participant

Thanks for your quick response – and my stupidity, that I didn’t see that! – though I must be doing something wrong, as I’ve saved ‘Jersey’ and it’s still not appearing in the drop down list of countries, or allowing me to set it as the default country… If I navigate away from the settings page, and go back to it, my edit (adding Jersey) is no longer there.

Geoff B.

Hey Jonathan,

No worries. We are always there to help.

Plus, to be fair, there are so many options available that its sometimes not easy to find the one you are looking for 🙂

But back to the current issue for a second (Jersey not appearing in the list and disappearing from the Default content tab).

1. Can you confirm that you are indeed using the suggested format (e.g: JER, Jersey) int the custom countries list ?
    2. If you are indeed using the correct format, it sounds like there might be a conflict at play. As a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your system information in a private reply ? (following the instructions found in the link)

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Jersey’ is closed to new replies.