Javascript error in tribe-events-community.js

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Javascript error in tribe-events-community.js

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Marc.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Marc
    Participant

Hi,

Javascript is not working when on the event submission page with the community event plugin. See this page :
    https://printemps-education.org/nouvelagenda/mon-compte/ajouter

The javascript debugger says, for the file tribe-events-community.min.js :
    $mobile_datepicker is undefined

tribe-events-community.min.js is temporary a copy of tribe-events-community.js, for debugging.

Consequence : if I click on “plan a recurring event” or “submit”, I fall on a 404 page.

Thanks,
    Marc.

Trisha

Hello Marc!

I can help with this!

As a first step it would be helpful for you to go through our Testing for Conflicts guide and share that information here when you’re done. You can find the guide here https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/.

I look forward to hearing back from you!

Cheers,
    Trisha

Marc
    Participant

Great : it was this plugin :

Responsive Image Maps

I have just installed it and it The event calendar works now !
    Thanks,
    Marc.

Trisha

Hello Marc!

Good news! So glad to hear you got this resolved!

Have a great weekend!

Cheers,
    Trisha

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Javascript error in tribe-events-community.js’ is closed to new replies.