‘Javascript and cookies’ message in Safari, when both are enabled

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus ‘Javascript and cookies’ message in Safari, when both are enabled

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Barry Johnson
    Participant

In the last couple of days Safari users have been getting a message saying ‘Javascript and cookies required’ although both are enabled. This is on a booking using RSVP requesting extra information from clients, and the ‘Send confirmation to’ box does not appear. The booking system still works with Firefox and Internet Explorer, and with Google Chrome on Windows, but there is a report of the problem with Google Chrome on Apple.
    I have not installed any new plugins, and the theme is the same – Divi.

Trisha

Hi there!

Sorry to hear your having this problem, that is odd indeed! Let’s get started by testing for conflicts using this guide in the Knowledgebase -> https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/

Once you get that done I think it will be easier to narrow down what might be causing this. Let me know what you find!

Cheers,
    Trisha

Barry Johnson
    Participant

Testing was particularly difficult as I did not experience the problem myself. It seems to have been caused by using the plugin to disable QR codes, which I have now deactivated. Thank you.

Trisha

Hi there!

Those elusive bugs can be hard to track down for sure, but I’m glad to hear you got this worked out!

Have a great rest of your week!

Cheers,
    Trisha

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘‘Javascript and cookies’ message in Safari, when both are enabled’ is closed to new replies.