I've installed Event Aggregator and now Community events doesn't work

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator I've installed Event Aggregator and now Community events doesn't work

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Erin Rush
    Participant

I have installed the Event Aggregator but now the community events doesn’t work. When i click the link I get the error below. Any ideas how i can fix this? Thanks!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Erin,

I’m sorry that Community Events isn’t working for you, but I’ll be happy to help you figure out what’s going on.

Did this happen after you added your Event Aggregator license key, or after a plugin update?

I would recommend first making sure that all of our plugins are up to date (you can see the current versions on the Downloads page while logged in to your account).

If everything is up to date, the next step would be to run through these steps (with WP_DEBUG enabled) to test for any conflicts that might be occurring with your theme and other plugins.

Finally, can you please share your system info with me?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Erin Rush
    Participant

HI Jennifer,

Thanks for getting back to me. The problem started when I added the Event Aggregator license key. I have checked that all the plugins are up to date, ticked de-bug mode and share my information. Is there anything else I can do?

Thanks!

Erin Rush
    Participant

HI Jennifer,

Thanks for getting back to me. The problem started when I added the Event Aggregator license key. I have checked that all the plugins are up to date, ticked de-bug mode and share my information. Is there anything else I can do?

Thanks!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Thanks for clarifying!

I took a look at your site, and the community event submission page is working on my end (see screenshot). Is this currently working on your end?

If not, I would first recommend re-installing The Events Calendar, Events Calendar Pro, and Community Events.

I also noticed that you have a good amount of events on your site – did this happen after the first import with EA?

If you haven’t done so already, please also try running through these steps to test for conflicts with your theme and other plugins (with WP_DEBUG enabled). It is important to start from a default environment (a default theme like Twenty Seventeen enabled and all other plugins besides The Events Calendar, Events Calendar Pro, and Community Events disabled) before beginning to re-enable your theme and other plugins.

I looked back through previous support threads and found that some of our other users (who also had a large number of events on their sites) have run into this same error when using WP Super Cache. So, in your conflicts testing, I would recommend starting with WP Super Cache. You may also try increasing the PHP memory limit – this guide has more info on how to do this.

And finally, are running into this issue anywhere else on your site, or just on the community event submission page?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘I've installed Event Aggregator and now Community events doesn't work’ is closed to new replies.