Issues with German translation in Events Calendar 4.0

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Issues with German translation in Events Calendar 4.0

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Nico

@ Hans, thanks for sending that over. Please note that this doesn’t imply a commitment! Every contribution is much appreciated ๐Ÿ™‚

@ Oliver, Sure I’ll keep you both posted on this.

Thanks!

Nico

Hey folks,

Leah has sent the request, and seems like you’ve been added. Oliver take a look at the comment here: https://make.wordpress.org/polyglots/2015/12/16/hiya-folks-i-am-one-of-the-plugin/

Please let me know if you have the right permission to approve the strings now,
    Best,
    Nico

Oliver
    Participant

Hi Nico,

I’m able to approve the strings!
    The issues with Events list โ€œPreviousโ€ & โ€œNextโ€ and โ€œAllโ€ are solved now! Great! ๐Ÿ™‚

The issues with the Theme Customizer and the lower case remain the same.

Best regards,
    Oliver

Hans-Gerd
    Participant

Hi Nico,
    I’m also able to approve strings.
    Thanks.
    Merry Christmas and a happy new year

Hans-Gerd

Hans-Gerd
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

Hey @Hans-gerd,

This information is correct.

For further assistance with translations on wordpress.org, please reach out to the translation teams there. I will close up this thread for now but wish you all the best of luck with translating! ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks,
    George

Geoff

Howdy Oliver,

This one was also addressed in The Events Calendar 4.0.6 which just went out last night. Let us know if you continue to see any issues here in a new thread and we’d be happy to help. ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘Issues with German translation in Events Calendar 4.0’ is closed to new replies.