Issue with tickets fields

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Issue with tickets fields

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant

When I go to add tickets I’m seeing 2 price fields and it’s randomly entering 4119 in the sales price field and setting my stock to 0.

View post on imgur.com

Hunter

Hey John,

Sorry to hear about the troubles. Can you update to the latest versions (released 3/30/16) and let me know if the issue still occurs when following the guidelines set forth in our Testing for conflicts article?

Let me know and we can move forward from there. Thanks for choosing PRO and enjoy your week.

John
    Participant

I updated the plugin this morning so I thought it went to the latest version. I’ve updated to the latest version and I added a sample event and it’s still doing it.

Still giving me 2 price boxes. Adding erroneous info into sale price and setting tickets to 0

View post on imgur.com

Hunter

John,

Welcome back and thanks for the response. I just updated to the latest versions and tested to see if I could replicate the issue. I was unfortunately unable to do so (see screenshot below) and we don’t have any logged bugs of users reporting similar issues. Can you please confirm you’ve tested as outlined in our Testing for conflicts guide?

Thanks again for the update and enjoy your Thursday 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Issue with tickets fields’ is closed to new replies.