Issue with Import Limit, License Upgrade was Successful

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Issue with Import Limit, License Upgrade was Successful

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mccicreates
    Participant

Hi,

I just upgraded my license to 200 imports maximum today (April 19, 2018) and it still prompts the message that I’ve reached my limit of 100 imports. When will my license update take place via WordPress? It should be immediately, correct?

FYI – there have been issues with Google Calendar importing events – we had set it at a daily pull and it reached its daily limit because it was unsuccessful. This issue has been addressed via separate ticket.

Please advise.

Hi Terrence,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

As a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Let me know if anything else comes up in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

mccicreates
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hi Terrence,

Thanks for providing me with that information.  According to the screenshot on your other thread, it appears that the upgrade has been applied to your account.

Are you still seeing this issue?

Let me know!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Issue with Import Limit, License Upgrade was Successful’ is closed to new replies.