Issue with Free Event RSVP Form

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Issue with Free Event RSVP Form

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tim
    Participant

For my event we have several free clinics set up in the event calendar. For these free clinics we have set a RSVP for each clinic. However I am receiving an error when trying to fill out the RSVP form. I get an error that the “Value must be greater than or equal to 0” or “Value must be less than or equal to -1”

Link to full clinic listings: https://www.trainfest.com/events/category/trainfest-clinics/

An individual listing: https://www.trainfest.com/event/scene-swapping/

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Tim,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’d be happy to help you ?

There might be a conflict somewhere. Could you deactivate all plugins except for The Events Calendar ones? Then, could you switch to the default theme (Twenty Seventeen) and tell me if you still encounter the same issue?

You may read our documentation about testing for conflicts before doing anything.

In case you don’t have a staging site to test things there, you may consider using a plugin like Plugin Detective and/or Health Check, each of which provide a troubleshooting mode that aims to ensure your site will continue to operate as normal for regular visitors.

Please let me know what you find out during the process.

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Tim
    Participant

I have tested for conflicts in a staging environment, I found no plugin conflicts however when using the twentyseventeen theme the RSVP does work.The site uses the Noo iVent theme. Please advise.

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Tim,

Thanks for doing those tests. I had a look at the Noo iVent theme page, and it’s written it’s compatible with our plugin. Apparently, this theme offers a full integration with our plugin: therefore, they must have customized some of our templates files, and this might have cause some unwanted side-effects.

When did you noticed that problem? After a recent update of our plugin? Or after a recent update of your theme? In case the issue happened after you updated your plugin, you can always roll back to a previous version (you’ll find the instructions to downgrade on this page). And I would also recommend you to contact the support of Noo iVent, as they might be better placed than us to solve this issue.

Please let me know how it goes.

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Issue with Free Event RSVP Form’ is closed to new replies.