Issue with Aggregator

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Issue with Aggregator

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tracylove
    Participant

I’m having an issue where Aggregator won’t import events. I’ve tried everything described in this thread:
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/there-was-an-error-fetching-the-results-from-your-import-there-may-be-an-issue-3/

But that didn’t work. My Event Calendar and License Keys area all up-to-date and I’ve disconnected and re-connected them, but still can’t import events. (See screenshot)

Hi Tracy,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

I don’t see a screenshot attached, so if you could re-send with your next reply, that would be great!

Would you also mind sharing a URL to your import, so that I can do some testing on my end as well?

Also, please check your Event Aggregator System Status under Events < Help and include a screenshot for me.

Thanks,

Jaime

tracylove
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hi Tracy,

I believe you may have shared the wrong screenshot with me.  Can you please re-send that to me, as well as the URL to your calendar that you are trying to import?

Also, please check your Event Aggregator System Status under Events < Help and include a screenshot for me.

Unfortunately we cannot log in to your site, as per our Support Policy, but we will do our best to help you here.

Please let me know if you have any other questions along the way!

Thanks,

Jaime

tracylove
    Participant

Ok, well the issue seems to have resolved itself anyway. I renewed my Event Aggregator license, and I guess it just took a few days to report to the website that it was valid. I tried disconnecting the site and license key, but that didn’t do it. Does it normally take a few days for the license to show up as active?

It doesn’t normally take a few days for the license to show up as active, but I’m glad that everything appears to be working as expected now!

You are welcome back in our support forums any time!

For now, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Issue with Aggregator’ is closed to new replies.