is there WP E-COMMERCE TICKETS demo available?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions is there WP E-COMMERCE TICKETS demo available?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Stickman

Hi there,

Do you maybe have a demo available where I can see WP E-COMMERCE TICKETS in action before I buy the plugin?

Geoff

Hi Stickman! Man, I love that avatar. Probably my favorite one in these forums so far. 🙂

Goof question. There is no online demo for WP-Ecommerce Tickets. However, we do offer a full refund on all our products within 30 days of purchase. I find that taking the plugins for a test drive in your own environment is the best way to tell if it will work for you, so hopefully that gives you a nice chunk of time to give it a bash.

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know and I’d be happy to answer any follow-up questions you have as well.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Stickman

Thanks Geoff, only saw this reply now. I want to sell online entries for sport events, something similar to entrytime.com. The purchase button would be available on each event created on “The Events Calendar” and I will be able to create multiple events correct? And then one last question, what payment gateways does WP-Ecommerce Tickets support?

Geoff

Good question! According to their features, WP-Ecommerce supports PayPal right out of the box and has premium extensions for adding other gateways like Stripe and Authorize.net.

The WP-Ecommerce Tickets plugin would add a form to each event page where your visitors could select the number of tickets, add them to the cart, then let WP-Ecommerce take over the transaction process from there, using the payment gateway of your choice.

Does that make sense? While it’s using WooCommerce Tickets, you can check out this demo as a close comparison to see how that works.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Stickman

Looks great, thanks Geoff. See it also supports the PayFast payment gateway: https://www.payfast.co.za/shopping-carts/wp-ecommerce/

Appreciate your time answering my questions. Got all the info I need to pitch this to the client now.

Thanks again.

Geoff

My pleasure! Thanks again for reaching out and I hope this ends up being a great fit for your project. 🙂

Feel free to hit us up with any other questions that pop up–we’d be happy to help.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘is there WP E-COMMERCE TICKETS demo available?’ is closed to new replies.