Is The Events Calendar and/or Tickets compatible with qTranslate?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Is The Events Calendar and/or Tickets compatible with qTranslate?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anders
    Participant

Hi all,

As the title suggests, is The Events Calendar and/or Tickets compatible with qTranslate?

The issue that I am having is that the event title in the ticket email appears like this: [:EN]FIRST AID AT WORK[:]

I found this post but it is dated over a year ago.

Any help is much appreciated.

George
    Participant

Hey @Anders,

In a general sense, yes, our plugins are compatible with qTranslate. We have many users who use qTranslate.

However, there are some known conflicts and there may be issues with specific features; any feature of qTranslate that affects actual URL rewrites, for example, may cause problems…

In summary: our compatibility with both WPML and qTranslate has improved greatly since that original thread you posted, and it’s worth trying them out on your site to see if it works. But there are still some issues and there is not 100% compatibility at this time.

I hope this information is helpful!

Cheers,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Is The Events Calendar and/or Tickets compatible with qTranslate?’ is closed to new replies.