Is that your Event Tickets Plus plugin is compatible with the SportPress plugin?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Is that your Event Tickets Plus plugin is compatible with the SportPress plugin?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Stéphane

Hi,
    We have a website for our football team and we use the plugin SportsPress Pro who use the event to manage the match of our team.

We use WooCommerce to sale goodies.

We want to manage the inscription to our summer camp with paiement by woocommerce.

I have read on your site that it can be use with the core event but our plugin SportsPress Pro from ThemeBoy has modified the event to be used to show the match of our team (with specifics fields).

So I want to know if a install your plugin Event Ticket Plus to sale tickets for our summer football camp how does it work ?

Thanks for your answer.

Regard’s
    Stephane

Cliff

Hi, Stephane. Thanks for your interest in our plugin suite.

I haven’t heard of SportsPress before (and therefore haven’t heard if it conflicts with our plugin).

I’d recommend installing our free/core Event Tickets plugin and it has a post type selector in its settings; see if the free RSVP type tickets work with the SportsPress custom post type(s).

If it does, then you can buy Event Tickets Plus and sell tickets via WooCommerce.

If it doesn’t work, please report that to us so we can have a better understanding of any conflicts with Event Tickets.

Last but not least, we have a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Is that your Event Tickets Plus plugin is compatible with the SportPress plugin?’ is closed to new replies.