Is it worth me renewing?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Is it worth me renewing?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    weezypops
    Participant

Hi, I’ve been a customer for a while now and am due to renew but just don’t know if it’s worth my money to do so.

I had a problem with recurring events before and have come back to it after a few months to see if it was still happening and it is. You can see the previous post here with our discussion about it: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/recurring-events-clarification-please/

I was told the thread would stay open but it got closed and now I can’t post on it anyway because my subscription has expired. However, I don’t really want to renew if I’m then just going to have the same problem. It looks like the test event I created was showing until February then stopped. Likewise, the thousands of other classes, groups etc. have all stopped showing.

I am getting so frustrated with all the time and money I am spending on this plugin. It feels like every time I come back to it, half of it has gone wrong again and I spend all my time trying to fix it again. It wasn’t a cheap plugin, and for a small business like me, just writing it off and starting again from scratch isn’t really financially doable. I’ve spend hundreds and hundreds of pounds on it over the years, only to come back to it and find there is nothing there! It’s just so annoying!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Louise!

We really appreciate you getting in touch with us about this topic.

I’m truly sorry to know about your frustration with our plugins.

We strive to constantly improve the quality of our products and the way we provide support for them, so feedback like yours really catches our attention and gives us an opportunity to correct things towards this goal.

I have gone ahead and extended your Events Calendar PRO license until the end of May so you have access to our Help Desk and we can continue to troubleshoot the issue you are having with your recurring events.

I’ve just reviewed your previous thread and I’d be happy to help you with the troubleshooting.

Could you please open a new topic for it and share the link to it here? I will make sure to prioritize it so we can hopefully find the source of the problem.

Let us know about it.

Thanks,
    Victor

weezypops
    Participant
    Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Louise!

Thanks for letting me know about it.

I’ve just replied to that thread, so I’ll go ahead and close this one and we can focus on the issue over there.

Thanks,
    Victor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Is it worth me renewing?’ is closed to new replies.