Is it possible to have one page showing both a the month and the list view?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Is it possible to have one page showing both a the month and the list view?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Monthly view with list down under?

Is it possible somehow to have both the month view and the list view on the same page?
    Currently I have the free version, where it doesn’t seem possible, but if this is possible with Pro version, then I will buy right away.

Best,
    Mark

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your interest in our plugins!

Unfortunately, there’s no settings in the PRO version to display both the month view and the list view on the same page. It would be possible with some customizations though. But for now, you can only toggle between the different views.

In case you’re still interested in the PRO version, you may get it knowing that we will be happy to refund the full amount within 30 days of payment if our plugin does not fit your project as you expected.

Please let me know if you have any other questions 🙂

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Is it possible to have one page showing both a the month and the list view?’ is closed to new replies.