Is it possible to have a map view when viewing events in day view?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Is it possible to have a map view when viewing events in day view?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Nicolas
    Participant

Dear support,
    I have placed the google map in a sidebar as would always like this visible there. When using the date-picker to select events for a particular day it would be great if the map could update to show pins only for that day. Basically a mix between map and day view. I was wondering if that is at all possible? Hope my question makes sense!
    Many thanks,
    Nick

Nicolas
    Participant

Just to update a little on this, the date-picker I’m referring to is the mini-calendar in the events calendar widget. I have set the events to show as 0 and so when selecting a date it shows the day view for that particular selection. When using the datepicker that comes as part of the tribe-bar search it shows the map pins correctly.

Hunter

Hey Nick,

Welcome 🙂

If you’d like, send over a link to the site you’re describing and I’d be happy to take a quick look and see if I can come up with any helpful advice. I haven’t come across any examples of users doing this type of customization, so I think the best route at this time would be heading over to our UserVoice Feature Ideas and submit it as a feature request. You might also want to check out our list of customizers to see if anyone can help out.

Sorry I can’t be of more help here as it’s a customization request, which we’re unable to fulfill (see What support is provided for license holders?). Best of luck and thanks for reaching out. Cheers!

Nicolas
    Participant

Thanks for you reply Hunter, I’ll follow your advice.
    Best wishes,
    Nick

Hunter

Nick,

Thank you and best wishes to you as well! Please feel free to open a new thread if you have any more questions or concerns. Have a great weekend and thanks again. Cheers!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Is it possible to have a map view when viewing events in day view?’ is closed to new replies.