Is it possible to display event widget as carousel

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Is it possible to display event widget as carousel

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Wayne Goodman

I am looking for a calendar plugin for a client and I have used your plugin in the past and loved it, but the design for this client needs a homepage carousel for the events and I am asking if it is possible. I like the way your photo view looks, but is it possible to somehow combine it with a jQuery plugin like owl carousel? or maybe using the wiget?

Hi Wayne,

Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in our products!

What you are looking to do isn’t something that we have out of the box, but you can explore our list of Compatible Themes, which may be able to help you achieve the results you are looking for.

You may be able to achieve something like a carousel, but this would require a fair amount of customization.  Here is our Themer’s Guide, which can give you an idea of which templates and views can be copied and edited:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

In addition, if you don’t have some programming skills, I think the best here would be to hire a customizer to work these things out for your site.

I hope this helps!  Please let me know if anything else comes up!

Thanks,

Jaime

Wayne Goodman

Is it possible to display the photo view in one row?

-Wayne

Hi Wayne,

By default, the photo view is not displayed in one row.  However, our plugins are highly customizable, and it is possible that you will be able to achieve this with some customizations.  Our Themer’s Guide is a great place to start to help you achieve the results that you are looking for.  You can take a look at the Photo View templates to get an idea of what you can copy and edit yourself.

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Is it possible to display event widget as carousel’ is closed to new replies.