Is event ticket plus compatible with wpml

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Is event ticket plus compatible with wpml

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Amaury Santillán
    Participant

Hi guys.

Im saelling through WooCommerce. So I usually use wpml to set the currency selector on my sites.

Now I want to know if its compatoibel with wpml or how to set different currencies to the same event.

Thanks

Amaury Santillán
    Participant

Hey guys. I need your supoport

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Amaury!

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I’m sorry for a bit more of delay than usual. We try to answer all questions within 24 hrs, but bear in mind it could be 24-48 hrs (during the week) before we respond to a post, as we state here.

At the moment, Event Tickets does not support WPML. We do plan to bring support for WPML for Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus later this year. Learn more about this -> https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/wpml-support/

Currencies is all managed by WooCommerce so you should be able to achieve what you are looking for by changing the WooCommerce settings. I found the following article about currencies that might be of help https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/shop-currency/

Is there anything else I can help you with? Let me know about it.

Best,
    Victor

Amaury Santillán
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Amaury Santillán
    Participant

Ok I understand.

So thats not usefull for me at all. Im not going to use more this plugin so I would like you guys to refund my purchase.

Or we might exchange it for Events Calendar Pro, which I would need right now.

Thanks

Victor
    Keymaster

Hola Victor!

I’m sorry that is not useful for you.

To ask for a refund you should fill in the form in this link > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-policy/

Before you proceed with a refund/exchange, could you please let us know a bit more why it’s not useful for you? Is it because of the lack of support with WPML or does the plugin not meet your needs?

We’d like to know more about this so we can improve the quality of the products we make.

Also, did you manage to make the Add to cart work or are you still experiencing problems with it?

Let me know if you have other questions and I’d be happy to help as much possible.

Thanks,
    Victor

Amaury Santillán
    Participant

Well, its nos fully compatible with WPML, espcially with its Woocommerce Language Translations.

As I told you, we were looking for sale tickets to different countries with each different currencies.

Thanks a lot for your support anyway.

Also I would love to change my licenses for events calendar pro. I will have some use for its widgets options.

Thanks

Victor
    Keymaster

Hola Victor,

Thanks for the feedback!

If you wish to change your license or ask for a refund, please refer to our refunds page and fill in the form. We manage all that process via email.

Is there anything else I can help you with? Let me know about it.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Is event ticket plus compatible with wpml’ is closed to new replies.