Is email sent automatically after ticket is being purchased?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Is email sent automatically after ticket is being purchased?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Maynard

Hello, I’m exploring the use of The Events Calendar and its associated plugins. My friend suggested this plugin for me for the website I am working right now. Quick question, does this plugin send emails to clients after ticket is being purchased? I mean like email is sent automatically to purchaser? Or I still need to configure it. Also, I wanna try it and test it in my local server. Is it possible even in localhost server?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Maynard,

Thanks for checking out Event Tickets Plus! Users will receive their tickets in an email automatically. You can use it on your local server – we do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so if you’d like to take Event Tickets Plus for a test run, feel free to do so! Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Is email sent automatically after ticket is being purchased?’ is closed to new replies.