Invalid License Key

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Invalid License Key

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Khalid Ahmed

Hi,

I have just purchased the Personal License and I installed the Plugin to my WooCommerce. Unfortunately i’m having an issue with adding my license key and keep getting this message:

There is a new version of Event Aggregator available but your license key is invalid. You may need to download and manually install the new version. You can check the status of your licenses and download plugins by logging in to your account on theeventscalendar.com. View what’s new with version 1.0.

Please see the screenshot in this link for your reference:

[redacted: since your license key is personal to you, I removed this from your post – Barry]

Can you make any recommendations please as to how we can make this work?

Thanks

Trisha

Hello, Khalid!

Thank you for using The Events Calendar! I can help with this ?

We’ve recently upgraded our licensing server and are having a few kinks with it. See this post:ย https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/license-key-problems/

Your license key should still work, no worries there!

If you have any other questions please feel free to reach out, I’m happy to help ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers,
    Trisha

Khalid Ahmed

Hi Tisha,

When will this issue get resolved? As we need the license to be installed now for a client?

Trisha

Hello, Khalid!

I can’t give you a specific time for the resolution, our engineers are working on it now and will update it as soon as they have a fix.

You can install the license and the plugin will operate without issue, it is just the messaging that is broken.

I hope this helps! Let me know.

Cheers,
    Trisha

Khalid Ahmed

Hi Trisha,

Thanks for your message. I am sorry but I don’t understand what you mean by the license and plugin will operate but the messaging is broken? Help me understand this.

If we can’t get this license to work can we please ask for a refund because we need a solution as soon as possible.

Khalid

Barry

Hi Khalid,

Please accept my apologies for the delay and frustration this issue has caused you.

Your license key is for Event Tickets Plus, whereas you have added it to the Event Aggregator license field (which is the reason it isn’t being accepted – because it isn’t valid for anything except Event Tickets Plus).

If you don’t see a field for Event Tickets Plus within that same screen then please do ensure it is installed and activated alongside Event Tickets itself:

• If you haven’t already done so, you can download Event Tickets Plus from the My Account → Downloads page (be sure to log in first of all)
    • You will also need Event Tickets to be installed and activated which you can obtain from our wordpress.org page

You should then be able to add and validate the key. Does that help?

Again, sorry for the confusing experience there. What would be great if you hit further difficulties is if you could log in and post in our Event Tickets Plus forum: that will help to ensure we can better serve you in situations like this one.

Thanks!

Khalid Ahmed

Hi Barry,

This is all very confusing and I have been trying to get the license issue resolved.

I am confused about how many plugins to install and also where to find them. Can you please send me the total list of plugins I need to install and also screenshots of these plugins as I can’t seem to find any of these on the wordpress plugins page.

Thanks

Barry

Hi Khalid,

We’ll be far better placed to assist you if you can login.

When you purchased your license, you should have received an email explaining how to do this – but if you have lost it that’s ok, simply perform a password reset. Once you are able to login we’ll be able to see your account details and can provide more help than we can currently.

Can you please send me the total list of plugins I need to install and also screenshots of these plugins as I canโ€™t seem to find any of these on the wordpress plugins page.

Once you login, you can find all the plugins you purchased licenses for here and the matching license keys can be found here ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Invalid License Key’ is closed to new replies.