Internal Server Error when checking out using Ticket+

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Internal Server Error when checking out using Ticket+

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Freddy
    Participant

Hello,

We have had an error for about a month, which we have tried to figure out. It seems, after several updates and tweaking, that the error may be in how the “ticket +” plugin handles checkout and PayPal.

Specifically,
    The process of adding tickets to the basket is ok
    Choosing to register a new customer in CHECKOUT METHOD is ok
    Filling out the details is ok
    Clicking checkout (using paypal) gives a message “INTERNAL SERVER ERROR” in the CHECKOUT METHOD box (see screenshot)

I have tried to turn off almost all fo the plugins used, but I cannot turn off WooCommerce since the ticketing system is dependant on this. So I have no idea to verify if this is a Event, ticket or woo issue.

Please, can you help us?

George
    Participant

Hey @Freddy,

Thanks for reaching out!

You mention “Ticket+”, but in your site’s “System Information”, I do not see “event tickets” or “event tickets plus” listed as active plugins.

Are you using these plugins to provide the ticketing functionality? If not, then how are you providing ticketing functionality on your site?

Thank you,
    George

Freddy
    Participant

George,

You are right, the plugins are not active as they do not work when customers want to book for events. I have asked customers to send me an email with their details, which you can imagine, is not very customer friendly.

George
    Participant

Sorry to hear this, @freddy!

I have no issues with the checkout process, so to help investigate, I would recommend activating fresh, un-modified copies of Event Tickets 4.2 and Event Tickets Plus 4.2 on your site.

Try going through the checkout process on a test event. Do you get the internal server error again?

If so, then leave these two plugins active, and proceed with the steps described on this page: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/

After EACH STEP on that page, do a test purchase to completion. Does the error go away at all anywhere along the way?

Cheers,
    George

Freddy
    Participant

Hello, George.

Thank you for your reply and tips.

We are currently moving the web shop and events out of the regular website so we can seperate the two and keep a minimum of possible conflicting plugins running on each.

In other words, we will do the process you suggested as soon as possible and I would appreciate if you could keep the ticket open while we do some more testing.

Thanks,

Freddy

George
    Participant

No worries Freddy—that sounds good and I appreciate the update. I’ll leave this thread open; come back and post whenever you’re able!

Cheers,
    George

Freddy
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Internal Server Error when checking out using Ticket+’ is closed to new replies.