internal link error

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO internal link error

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Andre Klinkenstein
    Participant

Hi, after Activation the events calendar in wordpress, all internal links freeze into a white screen. Is anybody able to help me?

Thanks. André

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi André,

Thanks for reaching out!

I took a look at your site and was not able to find any issues with the links…could you please send me a link to a page where the links aren’t working? Is this occurring after activating The Events Calendar or Events Calendar Pro? Just to clarify, it sounds like after activation, clicking on any links in your site (not just event-related links) results in a blank page – is that correct?

The first troubleshooting step would be to test for conflicts with your theme and other plugins by following these instructions. Let me know what you find out!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Andre Klinkenstein
    Participant

Hi Jennifer,

It seems to be a problem with the Stockholm theme. Using Twenty Sixteen all internal links are working. What can I do now?

André

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi André,

Thanks for following up with that info. I did a quick test on my end with the Stockholm theme but was not able to recreate the issue. We are a bit limited in the amount of support we can provide for theme/plugin conflicts, but I would really like to help you get this resolved. Do you have a site that you use for testing? If not, I would recommend using a plugin like WP Staging to create a quick copy of your site that you can use for testing. If you could enable the Stockholm theme on the staging site and then send me a link to it, I’ll take a look and see what I can recommend!

Also, on the staging site, make sure that you have WP_DEBUG enabled in your wp-config.php file so that we can see any errors that might be occurring.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘internal link error’ is closed to new replies.