Interfaces problems since update 4.3, particularly with page builder

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Interfaces problems since update 4.3, particularly with page builder

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Gilbert
    Participant

My site uses MH Magazine. For the home page I use Home 1 with a page builder widget. Since 4.3 update a click on the button “Open Builder” waits and return to the home widgets page of the Dashboard. If i deactivate The events calendar plug-in it works again.
    Also, while creating new event in the dashboard, the search box for existing events places and organizers have disappeared, as well as the lines to create a place or an organizer within the event page! In the community shortcode enabled page those formulary lines still exist….
    The event Calendar, Calendar Pro and other extensions are not Network enabled for the moment, just for https://news.swissinformatics.org
    The “copy to clipboard system information button did not work as well.
    Thank you very much for your help
    Kind Regards
    Gilbert

Hunter

Hi Gilbert,

I’d be happy to investigate the issue, but it sounds like you’re dealing with a potential theme and/or plugin conflict which we’re unable to support (see What support is provided for license holders?)

With that said, can you confirm where the conflict is coming from? Please review our Testing for conflicts guide and reply back with what you learn. While your site is in the Testing for conflicts mode, please try and access the System Information and send it over as a private reply.

Thank you for your patience and have a great evening. Cheers!

Gilbert
    Participant

Hello, i tried to switch to 2014 Theme, but the problem persits: in the New event dashboard no search space to look for existing venue or organizer, the link for new organizer loops to the same page. The date picker is gone. On the front end no way to switch from the default view – month – to the list view and vice-versa. Also, before 4.3, on calendar view, mouse over would show a preview, no more.
    It would be nice this is fixed soon, and please do not point to other plugins or theme, as it was working perfectly before 4.3 upgrade. Alternatively please provide files and instructions to downgrade.
    Thank you,
    Kind Regards
    Gilbert

Hunter

Gilbert,

According to your system information, it appears you are running outdated versions of The Events Calendar, PRO, Advanced Post Manager, and Community Events. I recommend updating to the latest versions possible to see if that might be the reason you’ve having issues.

i tried to switch to 2014 Theme, but the problem persits

I understand you not wanting to run the gauntlet of reverting back to the default WP theme and deactivating all plugins other than ours, but we cannot know whether there is a bug or not until you’ve done so. We are also unable to provide for 3rd-party conflicts, so unfortunately you will need to run through the entire Testing for conflicts guide in order to receive support.

Once we have the answers from that, I can investigate the matter. We don’t have any logged bugs resembling what you’ve described, so please let me know what you find out and I would be more than happy to help.

Thank you and I look forward to getting your issues resolved. Take care 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Interfaces problems since update 4.3, particularly with page builder’ is closed to new replies.