Interested in Event Tickets Plus

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Interested in Event Tickets Plus

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    David

I am interested in Event Tickets Plus.

I was wondering:
    Are you able to scan tickets using an app on a smartphone?

Is there the ability to create group tickets that have a lower limit/ minimum quantity order?

Are you able to add tickets through the backend? If not is there a “hidden” or workaround ticket?

Is there a demo that I can try out the software?

What are the features in terms of setting up event pages (like Tickera or other competitors)?

Thank you and Regards.

Geoff B.

Good evening Craig and welcome to the Events Calendar forum!

Thank you for your interest in our products.
    We’ll be glad to answer your questions.

Are you able to scan tickets using an app on a smartphone?

Yes you can. As long as you have a QR code reader app and that you are logged-in your website with proper credentials you are good to go.

Is there the ability to create group tickets that have a lower limit/ minimum quantity order?

We hand-off all of the transactional aspect of things to the e-commerce plugin of your choice.
    Most people choose to use WooCommerce for that purpose.

So the short answer is yes, you can achieve that (via a WooCommerce plugin or some WooCommerce related customization).

However, this is not built-in in our plugin.

Are you able to add tickets through the backend? If not is there a “hidden” or workaround ticket?

I am not sure what you are trying to accomplish with this question. Would you mind expanding a bit on this ?

In the meantime, tickets are created via WordPress backend. By default these tickets are really “Simple Virtual” products that are “hidden” from the store by default.

Is there a demo that I can try out the software?

You can see our plugins in action here: http://wpshindig.com/events/

Additionally, you can try our plugin risk-free.

The reason for that is that you can get a refund, as long as you are within 30 days of your purchase. To obtain the refund, you just need to follow the procedure described here.

What are the features in terms of setting up event pages (like Tickera or other competitors)?

Our features are pretty well summarized here: https://theeventscalendar.com/product/wordpress-event-tickets-plus/

We have a pretty rock-solid offer that covers most situations as you can see.

Furthermore, pretty much everything is customizable as far as the views and behaviours are concerned. You might want to read our Themer’s guide to get a sense of how that works.

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Interested in Event Tickets Plus’ is closed to new replies.