Interactive menu

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Interactive menu

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bob

I am looking for a calendar that will allow for a customer to make a selection for each day of the week, based upon the food menu for that day. there will also be drink selections as well as food. The results of the selections for that month (for each day of the week) will be sent to me in a formatted email message.
    Thanks,
    Bob

Caroline

Hi Bob,

Thanks for reaching out! I’m afraid that our calendar plugins The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO do not include any built-in features to support this type of functionality. 🙁 If you’re interested in incorporating this type of mechanism into your site’s calendar, I’d suggest reaching out to a third-party developer to obtain a custom quote for your project. We maintain a list of third-party developers who work with our plugins and who would be more than happy to discuss your project needs in greater depth! 🙂

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/find-a-customizer/

I hope that helps to get you started here! Cheers, and best of luck!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Interactive menu’ is closed to new replies.