Integration with TEC and Events Ticket

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Integration with TEC and Events Ticket

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hari Chan

So I was wondering if there’s any sort of integration between TEC Pro and Events Ticket Plus.

What I’m looking to do is to essentially use TEC Pro to list volunteer opportunities, and then have people register using Events Ticket Plus.

Is this possible without a manual process ? i.e inserting a button via short code etc.

Cliff

Hi, Hari.

The Events Calendar (TEC) and Event Tickets (ET) work just how you’d like, if I’m understanding your request correctly.

Both of those are free plugins. Purchasing Events Calendar PRO would enhance TEC’s capabilities, but it wouldn’t really enhance the integration between TEC & ET.

I’d suggest giving those 2 free plugins a shot, and if you need more help, feel free to let us know which paid add-ons you’re considering, and we can point you in the right direction.

Last but not least, we have Bundles and a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Integration with TEC and Events Ticket’ is closed to new replies.