Integration with Eventbrite+HelloSign

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Integration with Eventbrite+HelloSign

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    John Holliday

Eventbrite currently offers an integration with HelloSign such that our custom template is emailed to attendees automatically whenever they purchase a ticket. Will that integration still work if tickets are purchased using your Eventbrite Tickets plugin?

Cliff

Hi John. Thanks for your question about https://www.hellosign.com/eventbrite

I don’t know of any other of our customers using this, but my best guess is that it would work because Eventbrite handles the ticket checkout process.

Our Eventbrite Tickets add-on for The Events Calendar basically just displays the Eventbrite tickets via their API.

Since it sounds like HelloSign gets sent the notification when a ticket is purchased via Eventbrite, I’d guess it’ll still work for you.

We have a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Integration with Eventbrite+HelloSign’ is closed to new replies.