Insightly sync with Event Tickets Plus Attendees

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Insightly sync with Event Tickets Plus Attendees

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by sfbirthcenter.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sfbirthcenter
    Participant

I’d like to know if there’s a way to sync my attendees lists for events with my Insightly account, so that when a person gets their ticket for my events, their name can be automatically added in as a contact in Insightly? Is there any feature or customization to do this or any professional that would know how to create this?

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Unfortunately we do not have this feature currently available for our plugins.

If this functionality is a requirement for your intended project, I’d suggest that a third-party developer would be the best way to make this feature happen on a short timeline. ? We maintain a list of developers who work with our plugins on our Knowledgebase here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/find-a-customizer/

You can also add this idea to our Feature Requests, as we tend to implement ideas based on customer feedback, so your input is greatly appreciated:

https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas

Let me know if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Insightly sync with Event Tickets Plus Attendees’ is closed to new replies.