Insert an iframe on an external WordPress to display tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Insert an iframe on an external WordPress to display tickets

• This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Stéphane TRAULLE.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Stéphane TRAULLE
    Participant

Hello dear Support, might be a long shot but i test posting this question here

My ticketing website is working well, thank you for that

I sell tickets for a festival of music, here again, all good

The client (the festival) has his own website based on a WordPress, website that i did so i have all access. He wants to have the tickets page of my website on HIS website

Is there an easy solution for my issue ? Do you recommend iframe or something else

Thank you for your time

best

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Stéphane,

I’m glad to hear that the plugins are working out for you so far!

There is not currently an out-of-the-box method to do this, so I would recommend going with the iframe. If you only want to embed the ticket section of the events page, then you might try preventing scrolling and setting a height and width – this page has some info on the attributes that you can use with iframes.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Stéphane TRAULLE
    Participant

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for your answer

I might have a question regarding the shortcodes, i found all the codes for a single event except a shortcode to display on a page only the ticket block that contains the ticket(s) of a single event to have a clean and light page to include in an iframe on a distant web. is it doable ?

Thank you for your time

Stéphane

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Stéphane,

While you can move the ticket form to a different location on the page within the settings, there is not currently a shortcode that will display the ticket box on another page. I’m sorry for the bad news there! You could set something like this up via a customization however – our themer’s guide is the place to start if you would like to give it a shot! We also have a list of recommended developers that you could contact if you would like to get help with the code.

If this is a feature you would like to see added in the future, we’d love it if you could post the idea in our Feature Ideas Forum! We use it to gauge user interest in new features and help plan future development.

I’m sorry that I don’t have a better answer for you at the moment, but please let me know if there is anything else that I can help with!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Insert an iframe on an external WordPress to display tickets’ is closed to new replies.