Input fields for new/editing event page are often too small to use comfortably

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Input fields for new/editing event page are often too small to use comfortably

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Barbara
    Participant

Hi guys,

I’ve been wondering why the input fields are often so small, especially for fields like “recurrence description”, which usually requires some form of sentence to describe, which never fits in the small box. It’s easier to spot mistakes whenever the input field is much bigger (the entire width of the screen, for instance).

Also, the input fields for the additional fields-feature of TECPRO are just as long (small), and usually contain quite some information as well.

Hunter

Hans,

Welcome back and thanks for reaching out. We have a few feature reports logged which are aimed at improving the look and feel when adding/editing an event. I’ve linked this thread to the relative report, but I also recommend heading to our UserVoice Feature Ideas page and submit your request there.

We are unable to provide dates on when these releases will be available, but please keep and eye on our Release Notes for more information.

Thanks again for taking the time to provide your feedback… we truly appreciate it! Have a wonderful Friday ahead and take care. Cheers!

Barbara
    Participant
    Hunter

Excellent! Thank you so much for taking the time to voice your feedback and hopefully the improvements get incorporated into a release in the near future. I’ll close this thread out but feel free to open a new one if you have any more questions. Cheers!

Nico

Hi there!

Just wanted to share with you that a major release of our plugins is out, which includes a refreshed UI for recurring events 🙂

Find out more about the release → https://theeventscalendar.com/things-to-be-aware-of-in-version-4-4-of-the-events-calendar-event-tickets-and-premium-add-ons/

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Input fields for new/editing event page are often too small to use comfortably’ is closed to new replies.