Initial settings are not saved

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Initial settings are not saved

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nikolaos
    Participant

Hi !

I installed Events Calendar 3.10 but the initial settings are not been saved.

I read and tested
    https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/
    nothing happened

I installed WordPress 4.2.2 and SQL from the beginning.
    The settings still don’t want to be saved
    My server run in Plesk with 5.3 PHP (I tested and with 5.2)

The funny (strange) thing is that in local installation (USBWebserver) it runs perfect and save the settings.

Is there any idea ???

Thank you
    Nikos

George
    Participant

The funny (strange) thing is that in local installation (USBWebserver) it runs perfect and save the settings.

Hey Nikos,

Thanks for reaching out to us here, I’m really sorry about your issues and hopefully we can help out.

The text from you that I quoted above indicates that there is, indeed, something specific to your non-local installation that seems to be the culprit here (i.e. your site that is not running on USBWebserver).

You mention running through our troubleshooting steps, which we appreciate and is a big help. I’m curious, have you activated WP_DEBUG on your site? If not, you can do that by heading to your site’s wp-config.php file and change this line of code:

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

to this:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

That will display PHP errors if any exist, which might help here.

After activating that, try to save settings again. See what happens – if any errors pop up, copy and paste them in their entirety to a Gist at http://gist.github.com, and share a link back to those Gists in your reply.

Let us know what you find!

Thank you,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Initial settings are not saved’ is closed to new replies.