Infusionsoft / Filter Bar / Ticket Sales

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Infusionsoft / Filter Bar / Ticket Sales

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Stefan

Hi MT-Team,

we plan to build some blended learning offers which will integrate our events with online-courses. The Events Calendar seems to be the right solution for this.

Infusionsoft-Integration via Woocommerce
    I realized that there is no native solution but we can have a workaround with woocommerce.
    Until now we create products in Woocommerce for every event and the data passes to Infusionsoft when a purchase is made via a third party plugin.
    Does Event Tickets Plus create a product in Woocommerce for each event?
    If yes it is also possible to create product-bundles in Woocommerce based on the ticket-product?

If this is the case we can use the integration as it is now. If no products are created please give me an advice how to solve this.

Add multiple names when more tickets are sold
    Many customers buy more than one ticket when they register. Is it possible to enter as many names as there are tickets sold (e.g. at checkout)? I read that it is planned for the near future but maybe there are new infos on this.

Filter Bar
    Can we change the filter criteria?

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards,
    Stefan

Geoff B.

Good evening Stefan and welcome to the Events Calendar forum!

Thank you for your interest in our products and we’ll be glad to answer your questions to the best of our abilities.

Does Event Tickets Plus create a product in Woocommerce for each event?
    If yes it is also possible to create product-bundles in Woocommerce based on the ticket-product?

Yes, the Event Tickets Plus creates a Woocommerce product for each ticket type added to an event (there could be more than one type of ticket per event)

You could create bundles using the Ticket products, but this would not be built-in behaviour. You would need to remove the default action (adding the product to cart) and program a custom action that would redirect to a bundled product (I’m thinking you would require a custom field to input the URL of the said product).

In other words, it would require some important customization.

To get a sense of what template customization entails, you might want to read our Themer’s guide.

As an alternative, you could discuss this with one of our recommended customizers.

Add multiple names when more tickets are sold
    Many customers buy more than one ticket when they register. Is it possible to enter as many names as there are tickets sold (e.g. at checkout)? I read that it is planned for the near future but maybe there are new infos on this.

For now I can’t give you a precise release date. But until it is released, you could hire a customizer to do just that.

Filter Bar
    Can we change the filter criteria?

Yes, you can do a customization for that very purpose. Take a look at the following post on a similar topic.

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great evening!

Geoff B.

Stefan

Hi Geoff,

thank you very much for your reply!

Does this mean, that I can edit the woocommerce product by myself in the backend without customization?

Kind regards,
    Stefan

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Stefan,

Does this mean, that I can edit the woocommerce product by myself in the backend without customization?

Yes, every time you create a ticket using the Events’ interface, it creates a WooCommerce product.
    You can then edit that product through the Edit Event interface or through WooCommerce Edit product interface directly.

But, I highly doubt that you can change the product type to a bundled product (you could try, but I do not want to get your hopes up) without breaking the expected behaviour of the ticket from the built-in functionalities.

In other words, it is still very likely you will have to resort to customization.

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Stefan

Hi Geoff,

thanks again for your reply and your attention that my intended solution may need customization.

I think of integrating a third party plugin with woocommerce which brings the event data to a custom field in Infusionsoft. I simply can add information to a woocommerce-product (in this case the ticket) and it should be saved with the contact. From there I can go further and do the rest with an Infusionsoft campaign. At least I hope I can do that. I will check.

Kind regards,
    Stefan

Geoff B.

Good evening Stefan,

I’m glad we could be of assistance.

Please know that you are always welcome back to our forums.

Best of luck with your project!

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Infusionsoft / Filter Bar / Ticket Sales’ is closed to new replies.