Individual pages for recurring events not showing up

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Individual pages for recurring events not showing up

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ilija
    Participant

Hi,

I am trying to make a recurring event, but the permalink for specific dates never gets made, the only thing that you can see is the list of all recurring events. That view doesn’t show the venue details, add to calender, or URL for the event. How can I get the event to show individualized pages, and to only display the first occurrence of the event in the general events list?

Patricia

Hey Ilija,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I’ve accessed your site and could replicate the issue you are experiencing.

Can you please make sure that both The Events Calendar (TEC) and Events Calendar Pro (ECP) are up to date? (TEC version 4.5.9 and ECP version 4.4.15).

Also, can you please access your Dashboard and head over to Settings > Permalinks for a permalink flush? (no need to change anything, just visit the permalinks page: WordPress will automatically trigger the Permalink flush once you access that page).

If the issue persists after following these steps, please share your system information with us so we can further investigate your case.

Regards,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Individual pages for recurring events not showing up’ is closed to new replies.