individual event list per member

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions individual event list per member

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Miguel

Hi there,

I have a business directory site and I testing your calendar plugin at the moment. So far so good.

The question is. Will the Pro version allow the members of my business directory create and publish their own events in their company page in my directory? Beside the general one I will post for every event in a page in my directory.

Thanks,

Miguel

Caroline

Hi Miguel,

Thanks for reaching out! If you’re looking to open up your site’s calendar to submissions from multiple users, it sounds like our Community Events add-on might be just the solution you need. Adding this plugin to your existing setup with The Events Calendar or Events Calendar PRO will allow you to extend your event creation forms to front-end users while letting you manage and administrate submissions before anything is published to your site. You can read more about Community Events on the product page linked above! I’d be glad to answer any specific questions you might have about the plugin or how it might fit in to your site’s setup! 🙂

I hope that helps! Thanks again, and please don’t hesitate to follow up if there’s anything else that I can do for you!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘individual event list per member’ is closed to new replies.