Incorrect sorting

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Incorrect sorting

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Janneke Nijenhuis
    Participant

https://heerlickheijdvanermelo.nl/agenda/
    One way or the other the event on the 22nd of december (concert) and christmas brunch on the 26th of december dont show in the right order in our calendar.
    We included the calendar via [tribe_events view=”list” category=”hotel-evenementen” order=”ASC”]
    All events are ok sorted except for those 2.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Janneke!

Thanks for getting in touch with us. Let me help you with that issue.

Please, let me first note that the order property is not supported by the tribe_events shortcode. I don’t think this could be an issue here, but just wanted to let you know about it.

It seems strange to me that those two events you mention do not show the year they are in. Could you please edit those events and see that their start/end dates are correctly set? If so, please try editing and just saving it again to see if any difference.

If nothing changes, then there is a chance this could be a conflict with a theme or plugin, so to narrow the problem down please go through the steps provided in the testing for conflicts guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/ and let us know what you find in the process. I know you already tried disabling all other plugins, but do you notice a difference using a default theme?

I suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can test things out and make all plugins, theme and WordPress core updates without disrupting the live site.

Please let me know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Incorrect sorting’ is closed to new replies.