Incorrect comparision start and end date of selling tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Incorrect comparision start and end date of selling tickets

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    dmitry zhuk
    Participant

Hi.
    When you set not default date format for daypicker (YYYY-MM-DD), for example to DD.MM.YYYY and try to sate correct range (start and end dates), you’ve got error about wrong end date.
    In addition to this, when you set Week Start Day in Common settings, datepicker still use Sunday as First day.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Dmitry!

Thanks again for reporting this issues.

The Week Start Day issue for the date picker is already logged and attached in your previous topic.

As for the date format error, I’m not able to reproduce on my end. First, could you please share with us your system information by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/ ? We’ll see if there is anything strange that would indicate an error from there.

Also, could you please let me know more about how you are getting that error?

Thanks,
    Victor

dmitry zhuk
    Participant

Hi Victor.
    OK, lets do it.
    I’ll attach my steps to reproduce my error, just number image meet my steps.

dmitry zhuk
    Participant

next steps

dmitry zhuk
    Participant

next steps, alter ticket

dmitry zhuk
    Participant

image of try to alter

dmitry zhuk
    Participant

Sorry for unsorting. It’s your ticket sistem. I can’t attache images into body and sort/name it

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Dmitry!

Thanks for coming back with the screenshots. Don’t worry about their order.

I have been able to reproduce the error you are having and it seems to only happen with the datepicker formate set to DD.MM.YYYY.

I have logged a bug report for this so it can be addressed in one of our next maintenance releases of our plugins.

I will set this thread’s status as pending fix and link it to the report. This way, we will notify you once a fix is released.

In the meantime, the workaround is to use a different datepicker format like DD-MM-YYYY.

We apologise for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience while we work on this.

Best,
    Victor

dmitry zhuk
    Participant

Thanks, Victor.

Victor
    Keymaster

Sure thing Dmitry! We’ll let you know about the fix.

Best!
    Victor

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Dmitry!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/release-event-tickets-4-8-event-tickets-plus-4-8/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

As always, we suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can make all plugin updates without disrupting the live site.

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Incorrect comparision start and end date of selling tickets’ is closed to new replies.