Include shipping details in attendee list

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Include shipping details in attendee list

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dan
    Participant

Hi all,

I know that this – or a variation of this – has been asked a few times, but I don’t seem to be able to get to the bottom of it myself.

I need to do two things, although the second one is arguably more important

1. I need to show the shipping address in the attendee list – https://cloudup.com/cXho15AIOQ1
    2. I need to export that shipping address into the csv file

The event that I’m running is a 10K road race, where people can purchase multiple tickets and add custom info for each attendee. Closer to the event, we will be sending out bibs and vests, which we’ll be sending to the ‘team leader’ – i.e. the person who completed the ticket purchase. Therefore we’re going to need a postal address for everyone in the same way that we have the customer name & email address currently – https://cloudup.com/cpukaHrmjQd

I’ve been through similar posts, in particular Add Attendee Telephone Number to Attendee List but I’ve had no joy – I see George wrote that back in April ’15, so is it still applicable to the latest version?

I also saw this post – Include shipping address in attendee Excel-export feature (Event Tickets Plus) – and although Erik seemed to be able to get to the bottom of the issue, he didn’t share his code with anyone else!

Hopefully that all makes sense, and you’ll be able to help

Cheers
    Ben

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Ben,

Thanks for reaching out.

Please note that we are limited on providing support for customizations, but I can try to help you out and point you in the right direction.

Substantial changes have been made to our plugins since those snippets were done, so that’s why they might not work any more.

I have checked George’s snippet and it adds the phone number to the email column in the CSV export. There are instructions in the snippet on how to put it to a different column and via modifying line 17 of the snippet you can totally exchange a columns value.

And of course you will need to change the reference of “_billing_phone” to “_shipping_city” and the rest. I believe these references you should be able to find in the WooCommerce documentation.

As for adding it to the attendee list table, we have an extension that adds the phone number there. You can take that extension and modify it in a similar way than the snippet to get the shipping address in the table.

I hope this helps you get started. Let me know if you need any further help.

Cheers,
    Andras

Dan
    Participant

Hey András,

Thanks very much for getting back to me.
    Ok, that extension helps a lot! Should get me started now anyway, I’ll see how I get on

Cheers
    Ben

Andras
    Keymaster

You are welcome. Let me know if you get stuck, I’ll try to give you a push. 😉

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Include shipping details in attendee list’ is closed to new replies.