Include featured events in post loops

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Include featured events in post loops

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    steph
    Participant

The Ecents Clendar Pro has a feature to include events in the blog post loop.
    Would there be an option to only include featured events in the post loop, or even better, to have a check box for administrators only, on each event, to include it in the loop?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Steph,

Thanks for reaching out! Sorry for the delayed response – our forums have been a bit busier than usual lately.

Unfortunately we don’t have an option like this out of the box. We do have an extension that will allow you to change the sort order of events displayed in the main loop, but adding an option to only show featured events would require a bit of code customization. While we are currently unable to do code customizations, we do have a themer’s guide with some great info to help get you started if you’d like to give it a shot! We’re also here to answer questions and help point you in the right direction if you get stuck.

We also have a list of developers we can recommend to you if you’d like to get help with the code.

I wish I had a better answer for you, but I hope this is helpful! Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Include featured events in post loops’ is closed to new replies.