Import/Sync Event Calendar Pro with GoToWebinar

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Import/Sync Event Calendar Pro with GoToWebinar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kenneth P
    Participant

Import/Sync Event Calendar Pro with GoToWebinar we want to avoid having to copy and paste code from GoToWebinar into GCalendar step. Do you have an addon that will already accomplish this please advise asap thank you.

Hunter

Hi and welcome 🙂

We don’t currently have any add-ons or additional plugins for GoToWebinar, but I took a quick look at the forums and found a relative few threads which I’ve linked to below. I’d also recommend visiting our UserVoice Feature Ideas to submit the request there. We are always incorporating ideas into feature releases!

One last option I can think of is to reach out to a developer from our list of customizers. Best of luck and thanks for choosing PRO. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Import/Sync Event Calendar Pro with GoToWebinar’ is closed to new replies.