Importing ticket fieldsets or attendee Information and its fields?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Importing ticket fieldsets or attendee Information and its fields?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Hyla
    Participant

Hi, is it possible to import ticket fieldsets or attendee information and fields associated with it through CSV IMPORT?

Or do these need to be done manually? I have over 100 ticket events and doing this manually will take forever.

Thanks

Hyla
    Participant

This has been in the queue for 3 days…..can someone please answer this question…..thanks

Hunter

Hi and thank you for the patience while we got to your thread 🙂

This is the best option at this time, please let me know how it goes 🙂

Hyla
    Participant

I saw that, it doesnt answer my question.

Is it possible to import ticket fieldsets or attendee information and fields associated with it through CSV IMPORT?

Hunter

My apologies for providing and insufficient answer. Yes, you can import ticket fieldsets and attendee information and fields associated with it through the CSV Importer. The article I linked to gives a basic rundown of the correct procedures to ensure the data imports correctly.

I hope this provides more clarity on the matter and have an enjoyable evening. Cheers 🙂

Hyla
    Participant

Can you give me a sample CSV then….I tried adding “fieldsets” and “attendee” column headings and every other way possible but when you go to import there is nothing to match it with in the ticket import section.

Hunter

Hyla,

My apologies for misguiding you here – I admittedly confused the correlation between RSVPs and Tickets to attendee meta. You’ll have to do a bit of tinkering to get the attendee meta imported. I found another thread where a user was in a same scenario as you and came up with a viable solution. Please take a look and let me know if it helps. Again, my sincerest apologies for the miscommunication on my end. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Importing ticket fieldsets or attendee Information and its fields?’ is closed to new replies.