Importing recurrent events from Eventbrite

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Importing recurrent events from Eventbrite

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Joy Gerhard
    Participant

I bought Event Calendar Pro because of the recurring event feature. I bought Eventbrite Ticket to import events from Eventbrite. I thought that, since I have both Event Calendar Pro AND Eventbrite Ticket, I would be able to import recurring Eventbrite events. I’m seeing now that this is not the case from this forum: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/importing-recurring-events-2/

Is there any way that currently exists for me to automatically import recurring events from Eventbrite into WordPress?

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Joy,

Thanks for using our plugins and welcome to the forums!

Unfortunately there is no way at the moment to import recurring events from EventBrite as recurring events. From EventBrite you can only import one event at a time.

From other sources you might be able to import recurring events, however, after importing, they will be handled as separate single events in your Events Calendar.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Importing recurrent events from Eventbrite’ is closed to new replies.