Importing Recurring Events

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Importing Recurring Events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Susan
    Participant

One of the events we have on Eventbrite is for tours that only happens on certain days of the week (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday). Everything is set up in Eventbrite as it should be.

When I go in to import the tour event, it imports successfully. However, instead of only being on specific days of the week as it is scheduled in Eventbrite it appears on every single day in between the specified start date and the end date. From what I can tell, when I got into the event to check the times, there is no place for me to specify which days of week the tours will occur on. It just gives the start and end.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Susan,

Thanks for using our plugins and for reaching out. I’m sorry about this issue you are having.

Unfortunately I don’t have good news regarding this. Due to a limitation with the Eventbrite API, Eventbrite Tickets unfortunately does not support recurring events at this time.

We don’t know if and when that is going to be changed, this is not in our hands.

Although this might not be the outcome you were hoping for, I hope that this answers your questions.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Thanks,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Importing Recurring Events’ is closed to new replies.