Importing Events from a CSV

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Importing Events from a CSV

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant

Hi guys

I’d like to import a bunch of events from a CSV file. I read an old thread which indicated something like this may be available.

– What fields are required in the CSV?
    – How do you indicate a venue? I’m happy to use a Venue ID (and pre-create the Venue(s) in advance).
    – How do you indicate an organiser? I’m happy to use an Organiser ID (and pre-create the Organiser(s) in advance).

Can you supply a sample CSV and any code/function/plugin that needs to be executed to import it.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Rob

Hey Mike. Thanks for the note. Yes, we’re currently beta testing a CSV importer that basically allows you to map the columns from your CSV file as it’s brought into WordPress. Organizers, venues & events must all be uploaded separately and mapped independently. Check out the little article I put together offering up an overview: https://theeventscalendar.com/want-to-beta-test-our-event-importer-add-on/.

If you want to give it a go and try the plugin out (while providing some feedback along the way), shoot me an email (rob at tri.be) and I’ll send it your way.

Mike
    Participant

Thanks Rob. Email coming your way.

Rob

Hey Mike. Don’t think I ever saw your email come through…did you send it? Feel free to let me know your email and I can reach out that way 🙂

Mike
    Participant

Sorry Rob, it’s coming soon. Just waiting to hear back from the client to make sure they have the events in CSV or excel or something first 🙂

Rob

Excellent to hear. Was mostly making sure it hadn’t gotten lost in the void (or a spam filter). Take your time.

Mike
    Participant

Hi Rob

Have you received my last couple of replies regarding this?

Rob

Hey Mike. Followed up via email on this a little while back.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Importing Events from a CSV’ is closed to new replies.