Importing Eventbrite events

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Importing Eventbrite events

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anabel
    Participant

Hello. I seem to be having an issue importing events directly from Eventbrite. I used to be able to import directly but now I don’t have that option. Might someone be able to assist? Currently I have the following plugins installed.

Eventbrite API: Version 1.0.8

The Events Calendar: Version 3.12.2

The Events Calendar PRO: Version 3.12.1

The Events Calendar: Eventbrite Tickets: Version 3.12.1

Thanks,
    Anabel

Geoff

Hello Anabel,

So sorry for the trouble here! I’ll be happy to help out.

Just to clarify: you doย not see the “Import: Eventbrite” option under the “Events” tab in the WordPress dashboard menu–is that correct? Here’s a screenshot for reference.

I am curious about the Eventbrite API plugin. Did you have that installed previously as well, or is that new? That is actually not one of our plugins, so does deactivating it make any difference for you?

Lastly, it would be great if you could run through these troubleshooting steps for me so we can also rule out any conflicts before digging too much deeper.

Let’s start here and see what we find. ๐Ÿ™‚

Geoff

Keith
    Participant

Hello,

I am having the same trouble. I have the EventBrite plug in and it’s not showing up with options to import or do anything.It’s almost like the eventbrite plug is stuck.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by Keith.
    Geoff

Hi Keith and thanks for chiming in! You’re totally welcome to follow along hereย as @Anabel and I work on this together and try and of the suggestions that come from it. If you’d like direct support, please do open a separate thread and we’d be happy to help you there. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks!
    Geoff

Keith
    Participant

Hi Geoff,

I will open a separate thread it appears my Eventbrite plug didn’t install correctly.

Thanks, Keith

Geoff

Great! Thanks for the heads up, Keith. We’ll see you there. ๐Ÿ™‚

Keith
    Participant

Hi Geoff,

I did open a thread. I’m really not sure why everything else installed fine but the Eventbrite ticket part.
    If you have any thought that will help.

Geoff

Hi Keith,

I see my buddy Cliff is helping you out in the other thread and has a reply waiting for you as we speak. I’m extremely certain he will be able to get things back on track. ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Importing Eventbrite events’ is closed to new replies.