Imported events always show start time 2:00

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Imported events always show start time 2:00

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    wigwamlocker_3000
    Participant

I use this calendar for testing: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/b2qodkb0gtpk78p5d6frk17p9k%40group.calendar.google.com/private-4d989086fab31c950ba874ccb120807c/basic.ics

Imported events always show start time 2:00
    My timezone in WordPress is set to Berlin.

Please take a look at this. Thank you!

Nico

Hi Matthias,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and sorry to hear about this issue 🙁

I did the following tests:

• Imported the feed to my WordPress site (with timezone set to Berlin) and the event ‘An event at 4pm’ is displayed from 2AM to 8PM (duration 18hrs)
    • As a witness test I imported the feed into a Google Calendar (Berlin timezone) and the same event is showing from 6AM to 10AM (duration 4hrs)

The above indicates there’s something surely wrong with the import, but I’m also not sure about the witness test I’m running. Can you please let me know the event start time and end time you are seeing in your Google Calendar?

Also, I’ not seeing any known bugs related to this issue. This doesn’t mean the bug is not legit, but we will need to trouble shoot this a bit before confirming it. it would be great if you could share your system information with me so I can check if everything looks right on that end.

Thanks,
    Nico

wigwamlocker_3000
    Participant

This reply is private.

Nico

This reply is private.

Geoff

Hey there, just a heads up that we released iCal Importer 4.2.5 moments ago and it included a fix for this issue. Please do update when you have the chance and definitely let us know if you continue to have any issues at all.

Thanks so much for reporting this and for your patience while we worked on a fix.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Imported events always show start time 2:00’ is closed to new replies.