Import URL feature not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Import URL feature not working

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Roger Dillon
    Participant

We purchased pro licence for import events data from URL but its not importing data and giving error.
    We are importing event data from below URL.

http://admin.sporteering.com/publicapi/events?token=BDF8622E8CF2418FA672A07699A1461D&eventtype=1

error description

There was an error fetching the results from your import: Event Aggregator cannot import events from this site.

Courtney

Hi there Roger

So sorry for the confusion. The “Other URL” import is limited at this time to sites that are also using The Events Calendar 4.5 or newer on the site. We hope to expand it into other areas. It doesn’t import .xml files.

What is the source that you are importing and what is the end destination displayed? I want to be sure I’m following both steps in the process.

We may still have another way to get that import to happen. Event Aggregator accepts .ics files. Is there a chance you can get an .ics file to use instead? (this will continue to gather updates as events are added to the source).

Thanks
    Courtney šŸ™‚

Roger Dillon
    Participant

Hi Courtney,

Please find below details.

What is the source that you are importing and what is the end destination displayed?
    – We are importing JSON data from Url API that mentioned in thread.

I want to be sure Iā€™m following both steps in the process.
    – So this JSON data we use in multiple way and we need to display in event calendar.

Is there a chance you can get an .ics file to use instead?
    -No we are currently using only JSON data

I purchased the pro version just because URL import feature is there but unfortunately that will not help me.
    So if the URL feature not work for mentioned URL then i need to revoke pro version account.

Regards,
    Roger

Courtney

Hi Roger

Unfortunately we do not import JSON files directly.

Rather than going through Event Aggregator for this, if you are familiar with api integration, you could start with our Rest API integration instead.

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/introduction-events-calendar-rest-api/

We do offer 30 day refunds if you find the plugin does not meet your needs. It’s just a matter of submitting a refund request form at https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-policy/.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney šŸ™‚

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Import URL feature not working’ is closed to new replies.