Import updated google calendar didn't update event calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Import updated google calendar didn't update event calendar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Joe
    Participant

Set Event Update Authority to:
    Import events but preserve local changes to event fields.

There was a timing change to one item in the google calendar. Since automatic import didn’t work, I manually import the google calendar into the event calendar. The changed item in the google calendar wasn’t updated in the event calendar.

Nico

Hey,

Glad to help you out on this issue as well 🙂

Can you please let me know which field(s) wee changed in the Google Calendar Event but not in the WP event? Also, have the event been manually updated in the WP site? If so, the same field(s) that didn’t update?

Also, as mentioned in the other thread I’m helping you with please update the plugins to latest version and do a quick re-check!

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

Joe
    Participant

An updated time of an event was changed.

Nico

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Import updated google calendar didn't update event calendar’ is closed to new replies.