Import to or from Event calendar to Eventbrite tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Import to or from Event calendar to Eventbrite tickets

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Marc Mousseau.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Marc Mousseau
    Participant

The problem! i am trying to sync event calendar with Eventbrite tickets, your sale pitch says that if you add an event in event calendar it will add it to tickets

I followed the Create the API Instruction http://automattic.github.io/eventbrite-api/users.html
    got the API Code and the secret code entered them into the event calendar, did back as it states clicked Eventbrite no manage, then it took me to Event Brite login. It shows me as logged in. then it asked if i want to give access to wp to get to Event Brite “failling to lad your request token….. please try later!
    i also received from Event brite my API confirmation verified it as ok , what is wrong!

I called event brite and they tell me that it is you! help

also i am not to happy about after sale service i have not received a response on my question of a week ago!

Hunter

Hi Marc,

Welcome back! I went ahead and set up a new Eventbrite Application Key based on the instructions from this tutorial. I created a screencast of me creating an Eventbrite Application Key from start to finish and did not run into any issues, so you can follow along in hopes of successfully connecting your site to Eventbrite.com.

Make sure you revert back to the default WordPress theme and deactivate all plugins other than ours when attempting to set up the key and get authorization. Detailed instructions are in the Testing for conflicts guide. I cannot provide support if you’re unable or unwilling to test as outlined in the Testing for conflicts guide.

It might be best you set up a fresh WordPress installation where you can fully troubleshoot the issue. Make sure you have only the default WordPress theme and our plugins only installed and activated on the test site. Please review our Using One License for Live and Dev Sites and Moving Your License Keys tutorials for more information.

Lastly, sometimes a refresher is all you need, so take a moment and review our New User Primer: Eventbrite Tickets to see if it’s a simple setting that can fix this quickly. Keep me posted and have a great weekend ahead. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Import to or from Event calendar to Eventbrite tickets’ is closed to new replies.