Import Screen Not Working

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Import Screen Not Working

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

Hello,

Attached is a screen shot of what I am seeing on one of my sites in a Multi-site installation. Events Aggregator works great in two other sites in the multi-site environment, but on this one site newspiritualhorizons.com/events The import screen is fully extented and isn’t allowing me to set up an import feed.

Please advise and troubleshooting I can do.
    Thanks,
    Amanda

Stephanie
    Participant

forgot the screenshot

Stephanie
    Participant

attached

Cliff

Hi, Stephanie. Thanks for your detailed report of the issue.

If the import screen in wp-admin isn’t looking right, you might see if you can spot any console errors. (If needed, you may reference our KB article Using Google Chrome Developer Tools.)

If there aren’t any console errors for this sub-site’s wp-admin event import screen, please follow our Testing for Conflicts Guide (basically switch to Twenty Seventeen theme and deactivate all plugins and custom code other than Modern Tribe plugins — maybe it’s okay to have the same as all your other sub-sites have activated) and see if that helps narrow down the cause of this.

Of course, we always recommend restorable database and file backups before modifying anything on your site.

If it doesn’t, please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG (which will create a file on your server at /wp-content/debug.log if there are any WP_DEBUG messages) and share any debug messages you see while trying to replicate this issue and doing other things on your site relevant to this ticket (such as visiting your site’s home page, events page, single-event pages, and anything else you can think to do).

Then, please share your System Information (while in Testing for Conflicts Mode) in a Private Reply. That will give me a lot of extra information to help troubleshoot this.

Let us know what you find out.

Thanks.

Stephanie
    Participant

This reply is private.

Stephanie
    Participant

I have done the typical testing for conflicts items listed in your guide, problem still persists.

-Shared system information in private message.
    -Set Debug and Debug logging to true. I do not know how to send you the results from the debug on. Can you please send me some guidance to access the log.

Again this is in a multisite and is not doing this but one of the 4 sites in that environment.

Thanks for your help,
    Amanda

Cliff

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Import Screen Not Working’ is closed to new replies.