import of multi-day events creates an extra day

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO import of multi-day events creates an extra day

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Joseph Naill
    Participant

Hello,

I’m using the EC pro and importing from google. We have an event that begins on Thursday at 8am and concludes on Friday at 10pm every week. When imported from google it creates a Thursday event 8am-midnight, that also shows up on Friday (saying 8am-10pm), but then it creates a second event Friday 12am to Saturday 5pm. Am I doing something wrong in the import? or how i have it set up on google??

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Joseph!

Thanks for reaching out to us! Let me help you with this topic.

Could you please share with us (in a private reply if you’d like) the calendar URL from where you are trying to import from? We’ll run some tests with it on our end and see if we can reproduce the issue.

Also, when coming back please share with us your system information by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘import of multi-day events creates an extra day’ is closed to new replies.